Almond Flour Cupcake (Gluten Free)
(1) Heat up the oven to 325 degrees (163 C). Prepare a 12 cup muffin pan with baking cups.
(2) Whisk the almond flour, baking soda and salt. (flour)
(3) Whisk the melted coconut oil, honey, eggs, vanilla extract and almond extract. Pour these liquid ingredients onto ingredients at No.2, and mix until combined.
(4) Scoop the batter evenly into the baking cups in cupcake tins. Bake for about 25 minutes (until golden brown or check by toothpick to come out clean). Let the cupcakes cool down for 5 minutes.
(5) Frost, put toppings and add any decorations with your imagination on the cooled cupcakes.